A Historical Document:

Friday, June 1, 2007

When can people install?

hey all!
things are fast approaching. i hope to catch all of you in person, via email or phone.

but... PLEASE POST when you are available to install... when you plan to be at bemis in omaha... we can better figure out housing. we will need to crash in the gallery unless some other leads pan out. if anyone has some leads please let me know. i do have a friend who has kindly offered us some occasional showers at her apt 2 blocks from bemis. there is also a ymca in omaha for swim/showers. glamorous art star life!

i am wondering if the June 16th-17th isn't a great critical mass weekend for installation. of course much of the initial mapping and construction will have been started (SO PEOPLE WHO WANT IN ON THIS BE THERE JUNE 9-10 (or june 9-23). but if june 16-17 works we can even all chip in on a cheap motel if necessary.

THINGS TO DO:
1) let me know your availability in omaha. give me dates you WILL be there.
2) COLLECT stuff for bemis. see list on this blog.
3) let me know what you need transported to omaha. i am arranging a truck and need to know what size we need ASAP! expect me to contact you on this.
4) ask me questions. as we get closer there will be lots of questions. due to my hectic summer i have not stayed in touch with everyone as much as i'd like. i'm sorry. ask me, ask each other. remember, we need each others' superhero powers to make this happen.

my email is chenjerem@gmail.com. katherine is keeping track of movingcrew@gmail.com also so that is another source.

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING! THIS IS GOING TO ROCK BECAUSE WE ALL MAKE IT ROCK!

No comments: